The Women’s Health Hub is unlike other general practice clinics because it offers:
- Expertise – from the GPs to specialists, our largely female team are experts in a range of women’s health issues
- Integrated service – we provide an integrated approach to health and offer GPs and specialists under one roof
- Care – we take a proactive and individualistic approach to patient care
- Value – we provide mostly bulk billed medical services in a top quality modern facility
- Modern experience – The GPs and facility promise a modern approach to health care
Our vision is to create a clinic where advanced medicine meets advanced service for women in Melbourne’s West.
The female clinicians accompany women patients on their lifelong health journey, through general health issues and women’s issues ranging from menstruation to fertility, pre and post-natal care, menopause and beyond.
- Women – we value women and understand that their good health is core to our families, our businesses and our society
- Care – whether our patient has a sore finger or a terminal illness, we understand that providing good care can aid healing and creates a better environment for our patients and our team
- Excellence – we believe all Australian women and children have a right to outstanding health care
- Collaboration – every human body is unique and complex and it makes a difference when a team of great minds treat health problems together
- Knowledge – medicine and science is always advancing and we keep abreast of medical advancements on behalf of all our patients.