At Women’s Health Hub all of the General Practitioners and Nurses are highly experienced and qualified immunisers.
Immunisation is a simple and effective way of protecting yourself and your family.
Immunisation works by triggering the immune system to fight against certain Infections. If a vaccinated person comes in contact with the pathogens that cause the infection, their immune system is able to respond more effectively. This either prevents the Infection from developing or reduces the severity.
We stock a full range of vaccines onsite including:
- childhood vaccines (start from 6 weeks)
- travel vaccines
- influenza vaccine
- Pre-employment vaccines e.g. hepatitis B and tetanus
- Antenatal vaccines e.g. whooping cough
We are an accredited centre for administering Yellow Fever Vaccinations
The current Childhood Vaccination Schedule can be viewed here. ( there will a pdf I this link of updated list of vaccine schedule )
- Influenza – $15.00
- Hepatitis A – $60.00
- Hepatitis A&B (Twinrix) – $85.00
- Hepatitis B – $30.00
- Meningococcal B ( Bexsero) – $125.00
- Tetanus, Diphtheria and Whooping Cough (Boostrix) – $50.00
- Typhoid (Typhim) – $60.00
- Yellow Fever – $125.00
For any other queries regarding our immunisation service or our vaccines, please don’t hesitate to contact us on (03) 865 5441