Positions now available for General practitioners
We are wanting to build a team of GPs who have a passion in Women’s Health to work in our new purpose-built modern facility in Werribee.
Women’s Health Hub is the latest addition in primary health care. It recognises that women’s bodies are significantly different to men’s bodies, which requires understanding and expertise. It’s a place where advanced medicine meets advanced service for women in Melbourne’s West
The Women’s Health Hub offers patient leading GP services for women and their families, in addition to specialist services likely to benefit women throughout their lifetime.
The Women’s Health Hub is unlike other GP practices because it offers:
- Expertise – from the GPs to specialists, our largely female team are experts in a range of women’s health issues
- Integrated service – we provide an integrated approach to health and offer GPs and specialists under one roof
- Care – we take a proactive and individualistic approach to patient care
- Value – we provide mostly bulk billed medical services in a top-quality modern facility
- Modern experience – the GPs and facility promise a modern approach to health care.
If you are a GP with specialist qualifications or interests in Women’s Health, we want to hear from you!
- Bulk Billing practice
- Fully computerised Medical Centre
- Nursing Support
- Excellent remuneration
- Female focused General practice and specialist centre
- State of the art facility
No positions currently available, however please forward your resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Casual Receptionist position currently available, please forward your resumes to: email@example.com
We welcome allied health and Specialists to make contact with us to consider joining our team at Women’s Health Hub. We are focussed on delivering a full service to women in Melbourne’s West. Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Suites for Rent
We are delighted to be able to offer you the opportunity to commence sessional consulting at the established Women’s Health Hub Specialist centre, 236 Hoppers Lane
We are looking to broaden the types of specialists and allied health professionals who consult at our site in order to better service the needs of the growing community. Currently, the Western Suburbs area has a high percentage of privately insured patients, without local access to a wide range of specialist care. We therefore think this may be a rewarding endeavour for you to venture in a new region.
To enquire about the rooms, please email email@example.com