Vicki is an Accredited Practising Dietitian (APD) and Sports Dietitian graduated from the University of Newcastle with a Bachelor of Nutrition and Dietetics. She is the Founding Director of Eat for Wellness, a private practice based in Melbourne.Vicki has a special interest in weight loss management and has helped many individuals achieve their health and well-being goals. Her other areas of expertise include Diabetes, Insulin Resistance, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Food Intolerance and Heart Health. Vicki’s interest in food developed at a young age. With a father as a chef, she spent the majority of her time in the kitchen. She loves cooking, experimenting with new foods, developing recipes and motivating others to eat well and stay well. Vicki believes that healthy eating is not about dieting or depriving yourself of your favourite foods – it is more about eating everything in moderation.
The areas in which Vicki specializes in include:
- Weight loss and healthy eating
- Diabetes – Impaired
- Glucose Tolerance, Type 2
- Diabetes, Gestational Diabetes
- Food Intolerance – Low
- FODMAP diet, Fructose Malabsorption, Coeliac Disease, Lactose Intolerance, Elimination Diet
- Heart Health – Elevated Cholesterol and High Blood Pressure
- Digestive Health – Probiotics and Prebiotics
- Metabolic Syndrome – Insulin Resistance
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Vegan, Vegetarian and Plant-based diets
- Fatty Liver
- Eating Disorder
- Sports Nutrition
What to expect from the consultation:
- Nutritional assessment including weight and height measures, detailed dietary pattern and lifestyle habits.
- Determine current health status and set personal goals.
- Provide practical tips and realistic recommendations to help you maximise your health.
- Develop a personalised meal plan including recipe ideas
Adele is an Accredited Practicing Dietitian (APD) and a member of the Dietitians Association of Australia with a passion to improve the health and well-being of individuals and communities.
She focuses on empowering, motivating and educating her clients, using her widespread nutritional knowledge to achieve better health. Adele’s area of practice includes (but is not limited to): healthy eating advice, weight management, diabetes, PCOS, cardiovascular disease, malnutrition, IBD, IBS and preparing nutritionally balanced meal plans for healthy eating. Adele also has a keen interest for Low Carb Healthy Fats (LCHF) diets for clients struggling to lose weight or to manage diabetes. Adele is a friendly and committed staff member that works with her clients to implement and achieve lifelong healthy eating practices. She understands that every client is different and therefore develops individualised and realistic nutrition goals with her clients to achieve great outcomes. She is dedicated to motivate, encourage and assist her clients on their journey to optimal health.